Last week I posted the Day ‘A’ full body circuit routine, and here is Day ‘B’. Rules are the same for this workout as the other one:
- Each exercise pair should be performed as a superset. There are three sets of 10 repetitions per exercise. So for each pair of exercises (A and B), you will do 10 reps of A, then 10 reps of B, increase weight and do 10 A and 10 B again, and then increase weight again and do the final 10 and 10.
- Weights should be chosen such that the first set is not so difficult to finish all 10, the second set takes almost full effort, and the third set takes every last bit of effort and you may come up a couple reps short. If you’re not finishing the first or second set, do not go up in weight for the subsequent set.
- There is no rest between sets and only enough rest between exercises to get the equipment set up
I like the ‘A’ workout a little bit better, only because I don’t enjoy squats very much, but they both do a kick ass job. My weekend was relatively uneventful, did a lot of yard work on Saturday and then decided to re-arrange my room. Which basically just involved flipping the walls my bed and dresser were on because my room is the size of a closet. Things I vastly underestimated when taking on this project:
- how heavy my furniture is
- how time consuming of an endeavor it would be
Obviously I’m covered in bruises from walking into and banging into crap, but I like the new set-up which is good since I am never moving my furniture again.